This series consists of . . .
- The Mathematical Analogies to Dissipative, Autopoietic and
- General and Special Systems Theories: Form, Pattern, Traces,
and Magician Systems
- Anti-Category Theory, Annihilation Mosaics, Magician
Constellations, and Mythic Foundations
- Conjunction and Contradiction
- Laws of Form and Pattern, Magician Meta-Systems, Mtrix Logic,
Special Systems Theory and Artificial Sociality
- Emergent Meta-Systems
- Thinking the Unthinkable
These papers are available for review as part of a book called
Reflexive Systems Theory.